E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://eway-alliance.com
Established in 2014, E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is a member of the E-WAY ALLIANCE COMPANY GROUP, a global leader in the ISO TANK CONTAINER industry. Our corporate headquarters is located in Singapore, with our primary operational office based in Malaysia.
We are looking for an energetic and suitably qualified candidate to be part of our team.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Prepare shipping documents (e.g., invoices, packing lists, etc.), book shipments, and manage the entire Export/Import shipment process.
- Collaborate with internal and external departments to meet all customer requirements.
- Cultivate sustainable relationships and customer trust through interactive and professional communication.
- Manage complaints, offer appropriate solutions with alternatives within specified time limits, and follow up to ensure a proper resolution is achieved.
- Oversee the entire order cycle, from order entry to delivery, by coordinating with relevant teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or service-related role.
- 1-2 years of experience in the Freight Forwarder or Shipping Line industry.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to multitask, patience, a strong sense of urgency, empathy for customers, excellent follow-through, problem-solving skills, investigative mindset, strong customer relations skills, resourcefulness, and a proactive attitude.
- Proficient in English – listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
K. Nuttapong Teachathanyakul
E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
238 TRR Tower, 15th Floor
Unit 1-2, Naradhiwat Rajanagarindra Road
Chong Nonsi, Yannawa
Tel.: +662 454 3688