ATLANTIC CONTAINER LINE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.aclglobe.com
ACL Globe has provided familiar, accurate, satisfying, and trustworthy (FAST) service in the logistics and supply chain management industry. We provide total logistics products for customers who are focused on finding the best shipping solution
- Co-ordinate with Co-Loaders and/or Shipping Line for Confirm and Issuing MBL (Master Bill of Lading).
- Create job file and issue HB/L and contact Customers for Checking and Confirm.
- Co-ordinate with Agent / Customer to support all requirements about import or export documents.
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain records of all entry.
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain all certification documents and ensure compliance to all import and export policies.
- Other tasks assign by manager.
|Key Experience & Qualifications|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Logistics or related fields.
- At least 2 years of Freight Forwarding Documentations.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Knowledge shipping / forwarding industry.
- Good interpersonal communication.
- Highly motivated, result oriented individual.
- Service minded
Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.
ATLANTIC CONTAINER LINE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
18/8 FICO Place Bldg., Unit 401, 4th floor,
Sukhumvit 21, Klongtoey Nua,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Ph: +66 2 114 8208 Mobile: +66 89 235 4947