Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://interasia.lentus.com/
Interasia was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1967. The company has since been focused on providing a dependable network of ocean container shipping services throughout Asia
Interasia was at the forefront of the shipping industry’s move towards containerization in the late 1960s and the company is proud to be one of the longest-operating container shipping carriers in the region.
We are looking for an energetic and suitably qualified candidate to be part of our team.
- Prepare document relating of shipment to vessel/box operator/customs formality.
- Prepare freight invoices and Issue B/L & D/O to customers.
- Coordinate with all related parties in Thailand and overseas regarding all shipment and achieve goals.
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties (clients & overseas agents) to ensure FOB/inbound shipment are handled efficiently.
- Support customers through queries and problem solving.
- Response to complaints, address the problems and highlight for long-term improvements.
- Assist and co-ordinate with sales team and relative. section to achieve set objective and activities.
- Perform other jobs as assigned.
- Female, Thai nationality, age between 25-30
- Bachelor degree in any field
- Strong reading and written communication in English
- Good attitude, hardworking, service minded and responsibility
- Working experience at least 3 years in shipping line or freight forwarder
- Good knowledge of customs procedure and documentation would be advantage
- Having own LAPTOP/PC
- Able to work from home if necessary
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1168/44 Lumpini 18th floor, Rama 4 road,
Thung Maha Mek, Sathon,
Tel. : 02-285-6250 ext 403