Sahathai Terminal Public Company Limitedhttp://www.sahathaiterminal.com
Opened in 2007, privately-operated Sahathai Terminal spans 315,200 square meters and consists of a container maintenance and repair facility, on site customs clearance and the full complement of marine terminal equipment and expert personnel.
- Leading and managing the full spectrum of accounting operations and management reporting functions, including month-end closing, balance sheet, consolidation, tax, treasury, and management and statutory reports.
- Review all accounting documents before submitting to Finance/Accounting Controller, and report to Management
- Coordinate with external auditor and tax authority.
- Able to use Express program for accounting system
- Follow company regulations and all implemented standard systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting , CPD is required
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting or auditing
- Able to handle multiple tasks under pressure
- Thai nationality with fluent communication and command of written and spoken English.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and good attitude.
Per company’s salary structure
How to Apply
Please send your resume indicating experience using button below