ATLANTIC CONTAINER LINE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.aclglobe.com
ACL Globe has provided familiar, accurate, satisfying, and trustworthy (FAST) service in the logistics and supply chain management industry. We provide total logistics products for customers who are focused on finding the best shipping solution
Manage accounting team
- Review receipt vouchers.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable (AP/AR) aging.
- Manage output VAT and withholding tax.
- Prepare invoices and billing for overseas customers
- Manage day-to-day financial activities to ensure the accuracy and completeness of payable/receivable (AP/AR) and revenue transaction.
- Provide training and coaching to team members.
- Coordinate with both internal and external parties to resolve issue and provide support to the business.
- Report and perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor.
|Key Experience & Qualifications|
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related.
- Experience at least 2 years in accounting field.
- Experienced in managing month end closing process.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and system.
Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.
ATLANTIC CONTAINER LINE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
18/8 FICO Place Bldg., Unit 401, 4th floor,
Sukhumvit 21, Klongtoey Nua,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110 Ph: +66 2 114 8208 Mobile: +66 89 235 4947