ZIM (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.ZIM.com
ZIM focuses on strategic trades in selected markets, providing unbeatable creative operational and logistic solutions to customers around the globe. Supplying these outstanding services takes a top-notch team of experienced specialists, graduates, and motivated people eager to tackle new professional challenges.
- Mainly focus on AR Function, reporting and collection.
- Coordinate with customers and other related departments to solve documentation and debt collection issues.
- Prepare weekly cashflow projections.
- Supervise AR Staff and Cashier teams.
- Support Finance Manager on various issues.
- Dealing with Regional office for any ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Accounting.
- At least 5 years experience for AR function with supervisor role in carrier or freight forwarder
environment is a plus.
- Good Command of English and strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Service minded, good team player, good tax law knowledge, coaching skills