Ocean Network Express (Thailand) Ltd.http://www.one-line.com
Providing a wide service coverage with the 6th largest fleet in the world.
Ocean Network Express was established on July 7, 2017 by the integration of 'K' Line, MOL and NYK.
If you are a professional with passion, dedication, and having a commitment to excellence whose interested in gaining new experiences, please join our team.
Listed below are the following qualifications and responsibilities for the position:
- Male or Female between the ages of 24-34 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields
- Minimum 2 years Shipping Line experience is a must
- Good personally and can communicate well in English
- Having creativity and enjoys planning internal company events including CSR activities
Scope of Work:
- Handle cargo claims for both import and export shipments
- Process documents related to claim issues
- Coordinate with internal and external concerned parties for claim processes
- Handle court cases and coordinate with concerned parties
- Monthly updates reporting to supervisors of claim status and progress.
- Filing claims documents and reports
- To act as “ONE Internal Portal Administrator” and Workplace Administrator supporting company’s internal communications
- Coordinate with related parties for CSR activities
Interested applicants, kindly submit your resume using the button below:
Ocean Network Express (Thailand) Ltd.
319 Chamchuri Square Bldg., 28th Fl., unit 1-16,
Phayathai Rd., Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330.