Röhlig (Thailand) Ltdhttp://www.rohlig.com
For more than 160 years, Röhlig has mastered the growing complexity of global freight forwarding. By combining the professional competence of a large enterprise with a family-owned company’s virtues and values, we have successfully asserted ourselves on the logistics market. Based on our global network, we create tailor-made solutions to improve our clients’ logistics processes.
- Develop & Maintain strong relationships with current & prospective customers.
- Generate new business & sales revenue for the company.
- Proactively identify problems & implement effective solutions.
- Provide follow-up customer satisfaction with clients as needed.
- Explore business opportunities from existing clients.
- Achieve individual, team and company goals.
- Thai, age 32 – 50 years old.
- Over 10 years’ experience in shipping lines as well as freight forwarding.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Good analytical & planning skills (Logistics).
- Good contacts with major carriers.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of freight forwarding systems, as well as Microsoft Office.
- Able to think outside the box, when it comes to solutions.
- High service minded.
- Good command of English.
For the right candidate, we offer a chance to work in an international environment, with an attractive salary package, including health, provident fund and bonus scheme. If you are interested in the career opportunity stated above, apply now to send your application letter and resume stating full details of your background, references and expected salary in English. by clicking “Apply Now” below.
We look forward to meeting you!
Röhlig (Thailand) Ltd. 3656/76 22nd floor, Green Tower, Unit K,
Rama 4 Road, Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110 Tel. 02-3673131