ZIM (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.ZIM.com
ZIM focuses on strategic trades in selected markets, providing unbeatable creative operational and logistic solutions to customers around the globe. Supplying these outstanding services takes a top-notch team of experienced specialists, graduates, and motivated people eager to tackle new professional challenges.
- Clearly identify the priorities and deadlines in each section and ensure they are achieved, noting the constraints that operational requirements and procedures may present and the importance of customer service to the long term relationship with the customer.
- Assessing risk and making sound recommendation and solution to satisfy customer’s need
- Acting as a focal point for customer services issues and working closely with the regional customer services team.
- Ensure that staffs are properly motivated, trained, conversant with systems, procedures and legislation, and thus have the ability and flexibility to be moved between functions within the department to ensure an even distribution of workload and avoid unnecessary peaks.
- Driving Booking team to meet their objectives and KPIs like completing their job tasks within the standard time frame.
- Maintain high standards of professional and technical knowledge through training, teamwork, and an awareness of market developments. Ensure an awareness of all appropriate legislation and regulations governing the movement of cargo and the documentation relevant to it.
- Establishing relationships and managing the teams according to ZIM’s policy.
- Managing and improving working process and enhance CSV service level in meeting customer’s changing needs
- Drive e-commerce usage/promotion
- Conduct new customer onboarding timely and with quality to ensure smooth work relationship and good customer service experience for ZIM Thailand customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in related filed
- Preferably 5-year direct experience working in a shipping line in supervisor capacity
- Knowledge of customer service processes and contact centers
- Previous People Management Experience preferred
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.
or contact directly to