ZIM (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.ZIM.com
ZIM focuses on strategic trades in selected markets, providing unbeatable creative operational and logistic solutions to customers around the globe. Supplying these outstanding services takes a top-notch team of experienced specialists, graduates, and motivated people eager to tackle new professional challenges.
Major areas of responsibility:
- To deliver volume and revenue targets while remaining focused on relationship building.
- Proactively search, qualify, develop and engage into new customer relationships.
- Constantly manage sales pipeline, sales activity through well planning on CRM.
- Closely follow up with market and competitor information for all trades.
- Identify customer needs, opportunities and key buying factors of accounts, and formalize those into account plans and strategies.
- Establish strong, multi-level, win/win relationships with new and existing customers (including main decision makers and inﬂuencers).
- Manage overall business portfolio to maximize revenues and proﬁtability, monitor and deliver individual /team KPIs.
- Work closely with cross functions and relay important commercial information within the whole organization (Trade, Customer service, Finance, Operations and Management).
- Continuously seek to improve customer satisfaction.
- Constantly monitor and take corrective actions in order to bring down disputes and outstanding to a minimum.
- Age between 25-35 years.
- Bachelor Degree in any related fields or higher degree is appreciated.
- At least 3-5 years of experience for Business Development Executive in Carrier or freight forwarder environment.
- Good Command of English and strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Understand the need of commercial and be a good team support to accomplish the company’s target.
- Can do attitude, hard-working, and detail oriented.
- Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.