E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTDhttps://www.eway-alliance.com/
Comprehensive Logistics Solutions for Liquid Cargo
Area of responsibilities:
- To create booking confirmations and issue to customers
- To reserve space with the shipping lines, trucking companies and cooperate with related 3rd parties
- To issue invoices, Debit and/or Credit Notes to customers and vendors
- To communicate with E-WAY ALLIANCE Group of Companies, both of inbound and outbound customers
- To manage, plan and follow up shipments.
- To be able to function in a customer advisory role
- To process monthly job sheet
- Male or Female between 21-35 years old
- Fresh Graduate is acceptable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics / Business / International Business Management and related fields
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Good problem-solving skills
- Service minded having passion to work in the service industry
- High Responsibilities.
- Management skills
- Self-confidence and good teamworking skills.
- Fast learning, and open to learning new tasks
- Good command of English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years work experience in the related fields are a positive
- ISOTANK knowledge a plus
To apply, please submit your application using the button below:
E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
385/1, Bangkae Road, Bangkae,
Bangkae, Bangkok 10160
Tel: +662 454 3688-90
Fax: + 662 454 3687
Khun Nuttapong Teachathanyakul