E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://eway-alliance.com
Established in 2014, E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD. is a member of the E-WAY ALLIANCE COMPANY GROUP, a global leader in the ISO TANK CONTAINER industry. Our corporate headquarters is located in Singapore, with our primary operational office based in Malaysia.
We are looking for an energetic and suitably qualified candidate to be part of our team.
Areas of Responsibilities
- Prepare shipping documents and coordinate with shipping lines and customers.
- Deliver comprehensive and appropriate solutions and services to customers.
- Collaborate with internal and external departments to meet all customer requirements.
- Foster sustainable relationships and customer trust through interactive and professional communication.
- Manage the complete order cycle, from order entry to delivery, by coordinating with related teams.
- Provide guidance, coaching, and supervision to subordinates as necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service functions.
- Experience in the Freight Forwarding Industry is advantageous.
- Highly self-motivated, with an excellent customer service mindset and a positive attitude.
- Proficient in both Thai and English communication.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Preferred roles.
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
K. Nuttapong Teachathanyakul
E-WAY ALLIANCE (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
238 TRR Tower, 15th Floor
Unit 1-2, Naradhiwat Rajanagarindra Road
Chong Nonsi, Yannawa
Tel.: +662 454 3688