ZIM (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.ZIM.com
ZIM focuses on strategic trades in selected markets, providing unbeatable creative operational and logistic solutions to customers around the globe. Supplying these outstanding services takes a top-notch team of experienced specialists, graduates, and motivated people eager to tackle new professional challenges.
Major areas of responsibility:
Process and People Leadership
- Clearly identify the priorities and deadlines in each section and ensure they are achieved, noting the constraints that operational requirements and procedures may present and the importance of customer service to the long-term relationship with the customer.
- Assessing risk and making sound recommendation and solution to satisfy customer’s needs
- Acting as a focal point for reefer customer service team issues and working closely with the regional customer services team.
- Maintain high standards of professional and technical knowledge through training, teamwork, and an awareness of market developments. Ensure an awareness of all appropriate legislation and regulations governing the movement of cargo and the documentation relevant to it.
- Establish relationships and managing the teams according to ZIM’s policy.
- Manage and improve working process and enhance service level in meeting customer’s changing needs
- Drive e-commerce usage/promotion
- Conduct new customer onboarding timely and with quality to ensure smooth work relationship and good customer service experience for ZIM Thailand customers
- Issue booking confirmation received thru phones/emails (manually) and via E-portal and follow up on amendment & cancellation.
- Communicate with Capacity Team for space/allocation issues
- Liaise with depot Logistics team for equipment arrangement as requested by customer (e.g container nomination, reefer pre-set temperature, food grade, early collection & exchange/return of empty container)
- Promote and support ZIM’s e-commerce products to customers
Documentation & Exception handling
- Coordinating with back-office documentation team on first-draft BLs
- Process BL amendments as per customer’s requests
- Handling queries from customers via emails and phones and provide effective and timely solutions to customers by coordinating with internal stakeholders and/or external stakeholders
- Act as frontline representative of ZIM
- Coordinate and solve queries from ZIM’s overseas offices related to reefer shipments out of Thailand ports
- Handle after-hours duty phones by shift assignment
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 2-year direct experience working in a shipping line’s reefer team in supervisor capacity
- Knowledge of customer service processes and contact centers
- Previous People Management Experience preferred
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.