Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://interasia.lentus.com/
Interasia was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1967. The company has since been focused on providing a dependable network of ocean container shipping services throughout Asia
Interasia was at the forefront of the shipping industry’s move towards containerization in the late 1960s and the company is proud to be one of the longest-operating container shipping carriers in the region.
We are looking for energetic and qualified applicants to be part of our team.
Area of responsibilities:
- Coordinate with oversea offices to follow-up inbound shipments
- Communicate with I/B customers
- Determine Free Time of cargo and follow-up long stay cases
- Support the I/B Documentation team
- Issue DDS invoices
- Perform other jobs as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Logistics & Transportation / International Business or other related fields
- Aged not over 30 years old
- 1-2 years of experience in shipping line or freight forwarding business
- Good command of English
- Able to work under pressure
- Having negotiation skills
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1168/44 Lumpini 18th floor, Rama 4 road,
Thung Maha Mek, Sathon,
Tel. : 02-285-6250 ext 403