ZIM (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.ZIM.com
ZIM focuses on strategic trades in selected markets, providing unbeatable creative operational and logistic solutions to customers around the globe. Supplying these outstanding services takes a top-notch team of experienced specialists, graduates, and motivated people eager to tackle new professional challenges.
- Daily check estimates of repair and authorize as per ZIM MNR standard.
- Daily coordinate with Regional MNR and the respective vendors.
- Daily monitor MNR performance of all appointed depots/terminals.
- Responsible for the 3rd party damages recovery and repair markup.
- Arrange the uninformed physical depot audit + reporting.
- Handle the damages issues by coordinating with depots + customers + internal parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field.
- 2 years and above experience in equipment operation, M&R and depot operation.
- Fair in English writing / speaking.
- Related working experience and knowledge.
- Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.
or Apply directly to