Kerry-Apex (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://www.kerryapex.com/
Kerry Apex ranked as the number 2 NVOCC in the Trans-Pacific trade, shipping a record 12,000+ TEUs in one week.
- Male or female, aged between 24 – 35.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Logistics Management, International Transport, or other related fields.
- Must be professional, responsible, and detail-oriented, in addition to having good interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Flexible working hours.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication in English and/or Chinese.
- Solid computer skills in Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Previous negotiation experience is preferred.
- Previous work experience in a similar field is a plus.
- Oversee cost negotiations with airlines and update information with the sales department.
- Prepare necessary reports, such as sales turnover, leads, revenue/costs, etc.
- Create and maintain good relationships with airlines.
- Be the first line in taking care of customers’ issues or complaints.
- Able to take care of customers, airlines, and overseas offices’ issues promptly and effectively.
- Social Security
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Medical expenses
- Annual company outing
- Annual company party
- Quarterly Incentives
- Annual bonus
- Telephone expenses
- Wedding, funeral, and new-born allowances
- Annual health check-up
- Annual flu vaccines
- Provident fund
- Please send your resume indicating experience and expected salary using button below.
Khemmanath Dechatanawat (Jib)
Tel. 02-233-9888 ext 603