Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://interasia.lentus.com/
Interasia was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1967. The company has since been focused on providing a dependable network of ocean container shipping services throughout Asia
Interasia was at the forefront of the shipping industry’s move towards containerization in the late 1960s and the company is proud to be one of the longest-operating container shipping carriers in the region.
We are looking for energetic and qualified applicants to be part of our team.
Area of responsibilities:
- Monitor container inventory to ensure accurate and timely tracking of container movements.
- Plan and allocate containers for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Reconcile inventory records with actual equipment status.
- Generate reports on container utilization, equipment status, and repair requirements.
- Manage rapid responses to equipment failures or shortages.
- Conduct regular inspections and coordinate repairs for containers and equipment.
- Coordinate with depots and terminals for efficient equipment management, including arranging payments
- Coordinate with other departments and external branches.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics & Transportation / International Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in shipping line/freight forwarding business/terminal/depot.
- Service-minded, highly responsible, hardworking, and able to perform effectively under pressure.
- Proficient in written English and computer literacy.
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
Miss Chotiros Chuprasert
Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1168/44 Lumpini 18th floor, Rama 4 road,
Thung Maha Mek, Sathon,
Tel. : 02-285-6250 ext 403