CU Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://www.culines.com/en/
Incorporated in September 2005 in Yangpu, Hainan and headquartered in Shanghai, China United Lines Co., Ltd. is striving to become a digital logistics company based on liner services.
We are looking for an energetic and suitably qualified candidate to be part of our team.
- Male/Female, aged 35-45 years old
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Outbound and Inbound Customer Service and Document management.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient in English communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and supporting programs.
Areas of responsibility
- Oversee, plan, manage, and control the overall CS & Documentation Department to ensure high-quality service and customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate internally with each department, depot, and terminal to support customer requirements.
- Verify and ensure complete receipt of VGM for the OPS team to prepare and send the loading list.
- Communicate with HQ regarding space/allocation issues.
- After a vessel has sailed, check DDS, inform the customer, and notify the Document team to issue an invoice.
- Check connecting vessels with HQ, inform the customer of MVS details for ISF & AMS filing submission.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by management.
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
Ms. Chanapa Luemlum
Tel: +66 (0) 2116-3370-5 ext. 316
Mobile +66 (0) 62414 5142
CU Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1 Unit 2503 25th Floor Q House Lumpini Buiding,
South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn,