CU Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://www.culines.com/en/
Incorporated in September 2005 in Yangpu, Hainan and headquartered in Shanghai, China United Lines Co., Ltd. is striving to become a digital logistics company based on liner services.
We are looking for an energetic and suitably qualified candidate to be part of our team.
- Male/Female, aged 25-35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in shipping lines.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English (advantageous).
- Service-minded, hardworking, and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Areas of responsibility
- Proficiency in computer skills including PC, Internet, Email, and Microsoft Office.
- Monitor emails and daily job requirements from internal and external sources.
- Maintain and develop business relationships with existing customers to explore new business opportunities.
- Coordinate internally with each department to support customer requirements and resolve issues.
- Prepare and finalize quotations for customers.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned by superiors.
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below or contact:
Ms. Chanapa Luemlum
Tel: +66 (0) 2116-3370-5 ext. 316
Mobile +66 (0) 62414 5142
CU Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1 Unit 2503 25th Floor Q House Lumpini Buiding,
South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn,