ZIM (THAILAND) CO., LTD.http://www.ZIM.com
ZIM focuses on strategic trades in selected markets, providing unbeatable creative operational and logistic solutions to customers around the globe. Supplying these outstanding services takes a top-notch team of experienced specialists, graduates, and motivated people eager to tackle new professional challenges.
Major areas of responsibility:
- Manage Sales activities and maximize results
- Strictly follow all sales processes as prescribed by Sales Management
- Offer ZIM products and identify new opportunities
- Negotiate with customers to ensure profitable business.
- Create and maintain a database of all existing and new customers.
- Track client contacts and provide weekly reports on client changes and correspondence.
- Maintain relationships and enlarge customer base
- Identify customer needs and potential opportunities
- Design solutions for customers’ business needs
- Identify, develop and pursue new customer leads
- Work to achieve the targets set
- Comply with reporting requirements to enable performance checking
- Design detailed account plans on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to achieve sales targets using ZIM’s CRM system
- 2-3 years experience in a relevant industry (Logistics, Freight Forwarding Service)
- Sales Background is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field