Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.https://interasia.lentus.com/
Interasia was founded in Tokyo, Japan in 1967. The company has since been focused on providing a dependable network of ocean container shipping services throughout Asia
Interasia was at the forefront of the shipping industry’s move towards containerization in the late 1960s and the company is proud to be one of the longest-operating container shipping carriers in the region.
We are looking for energetic and qualified applicants to be part of our team.
Area of responsibilities:
- To provide routing information & ensure deliveries arrive on time to the correct location
- To negotiate rates and prepare tariffs for customers.
- To maintain client relationships, responding to customers questions or in some cases complaints as well as collect customer feedback and testimonials.
- To coordinate with internal and external correspondence in accordance with the customer requirement Qualification.
- To review sales and prepare reports for senior manager comparing actual sales against targets set.
- To help devise and develop sales proposals and any sales collateral the company may require.
- To generate reports and present analysis of sales statistics and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration/ Logistics or any related fields
- At least 2 years Sales Experience in Shipping lines or freight forwarder will be advantaged
- Good computer skill and e-mail correspondence
- Good Command of spoken and writing English
- Able to work under high pressure / Problem Solving
- Good service minded and high responsibility
- High ability in interpersonal and teamwork working
To apply, please submit your application and CV attaching a recent photograph and necessary documents using the button below:
Miss Chotiros Chuprasert
Interasia Lines (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
1168/44 Lumpini 18th floor, Rama 4 road,
Thung Maha Mek, Sathon,
Tel. : 02-285-6250 ext 403
To apply for this job please visit interasialine.com.